Thursday, February 25, 2010

First Word- "Hi!"

On my last post I mentioned that I was pretty sure Jacob said his first word "hi" and now I'm positive! He says it several times a day on his own. He says it when he sees a new toy, when he looks at the computer he says hi whenever I pull up a new page or video for him to look it, and one time he said hi at the same time that I answered the phone and said hello. He will say hi back if I say it to him but I have a hard time getting him to say it for other people. Luke has heard it now but still isn't sure that Jacob knows what he's saying, but I caught it on video so see for yourself and let me know if you think it counts!

3 comments:

Christina Golden said...

It totally counts!

Andrea said...

AHH it gave me and julia the chill's!!

Jannie said...

Most definitely counts! What a cutie! I hope he comes over here to play soon and you and Luke can go out on a date! I promise I'll make sure Angela doesn't beat up on him...

I hope you had a great birthday - thanks for remembering mine! I hope you post on here what you did!!