Friday, March 5, 2010

The Big 25

Last Saturday I celebrated my 25th birthday! I had a pretty good day. I had to wake up early to go to a Women's Conference but I was excited since I was able to see all my old girlfriends from my last ward and so that was a good time. And it worked out because Luke had to go in to work for a few hours that morning but by the time he got home Jacob woke up from his nap and we went out to lunch. The original plan was to then do some birthday shopping but we were both tired from waking up early so we relaxed at home for the rest of the evening. Luke grilled me up some salmon for dinner and then we watched a rebox- pretty typical night! Maybe soon we'll make it up and go to the movies- usually I only go to the movies once a year, to see the Twilight movies, so anything more than that would be especially nice.
Here is our yummy salmon.

The next day Luke was able to set up my main birthday gift- my new window bench! I was really excited to have some seating and storage in our front living room and I think it worked out pretty well. And I finally did go shopping to get some clothes and things for myself for once. I also finally got myself 2 pairs of glasses- I had been wearing the same ones I had through high school! And then last I got myself a much needed haircut! Feels good to have some new changes! Thanks again to anyone who already wished me a happy birthday!

1 comment:

Chance Pearce said...

love your hair! Glad you had a happy birthday :) :) :)