Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jacob's First Year

So in honor of Jacob's birthday today I've made this little slideshow of him through his first year! And I definetly spent way too much time on something that should be very simple- it took me forever to find a way to post this to my blog! And it should embed but if it doesn't show up then just click on the link- and enjoy!
http://www.slideshare.net/kamdecker/jacobs-first-year

And I will post again soon with pictures from all Jacob's little birthday parties!

4 comments:

Jenny and Phill said...

The slideshow is awesome! You'll have to show me how you did it so I can make one for Avery.

Amy P. said...

Aww so sweet! Can't believe a years gone by! He's such so cute!

Amy P. said...

oops, typo! He's so cute is what I meant to say! :)

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

That is so great! He has the best smile! :)