Wednesday, March 4, 2009

He'll look something like this...



So I've been looking at pictures a lot lately trying to picture what our little baby will look like. These are baby pics of Luke and I. I have some others and tried putting up a slideshow but just can't figure this blog stuff out, so its just these pics for now haha. I also added the picture of my brother James below because I figure he is like the boy version of me? And it's funny because Luke and James have a lot of similar qualities, a lot of pictures of Luke as a boy remind me of James. So I can't help but picture our boy to look like the two of them combined haha. But then again, maybe not... but either way I'm pretty sure he'll be adorable!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute baby pics... I can't wait to see what your little guy looks like :)

Anonymous said...

that is funny, you do kind of look like james and if your baby looks anything like you 2 he will be adorable!
-aunt andrea

Anonymous said...

There is no doubt he will be adorable. You look fantabulous! I am so very excited for you. There is no way to put into words what you are about to experience. Really. I am so anxious for you!!!