Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Shower

My friends held a baby shower for me last Saturday and it was so much fun! My friend Nicole held it at her house and she did such a great job planning fun games, my other friends brought food, and everything was really nice!


look at my cool diaper cake!


There were about 15 of us, which made things fun, I was glad to have so many friends there to support me :) And of course I got a lot of really nice and thoughtful gifts. It started to make me feel a little more prepared, now that I actually have things for the baby. It also started making everything more real and exciting too. I just can't believe how soon it's all coming up!

baby's room so far


Today was also my last day of work and I got another mini shower with a potluck and gifts from a couple friends at work. It was very nice of them to think of me and I will miss working with them and the kids there. But at the same time I'm looking forward to my time off, first to get all ready, and then to just spend time with my baby. I know it will be a lot of work but I really can't think of anything I'd rather do!



There will be more pics to come since my friends mostly took pictures at the shower.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! Very cute shower and now he has LOTS of stuff! I wish I could be there so I could throw you a big, cute shower!

He's coming so soon!
~Amy