Monday, March 16, 2009

Due Date!

Today is the big day! Well its the date I've been saying over and over for the last nine months. So although it is my due day, it doesn't look like it's THE big day, the real day that I'm antipating, the unknown day I will have my baby!

I'm really glad that I at least made it to my due date, I was nervous about being early. But now I'm ready! My mom flies in tonight and will be staying for only 2 weeks. At first I thought it might be too long but now that she's coming and we don't even know when the baby is coming, I hope my mom will be here long enough!

As long as he comes sometime this week I will be happy. If it takes longer than that then I know I'll definetly start to get anxious! So it looks like my mom will be walking me like a dog :)

This picture is a couple weeks old now, end of week 37, it was actually taken on my birthday (feb 27). I had just barely started to get stretch marks and now they are darker. So I had to take a picture of my perfect round belly before it got all messed up haha. So as of now I'm slightly bigger, a lady at the grocery store even asked if I was having twins. It's embarrassing almost all the public attention I get! I guess everyone can tell it should be any day now!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Looks like your wishing and hoping worked! We are so excited for you guys to be parents now! Love you guys.