Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Halfway

Here is a picture of me halfway! This was taken just over a week ago since I officially started my 21st week yesterday. To most people it must seem small and many have not even been able to tell yet, but for me I already feel huge! I guess wearing black doesn't exactly do my belly justice, I swear it seems a lot bigger to me...
And my doctors say I'm gaining weight just fine and everything has been normal. I was supposed to go in today actually but cancelled since there's a lot of snow and Jacob and I are sick. The only thing I know right now that's not quite normal is that the water fluid level in the sac is really low, and I'm not sure if I did something that might have caused that but I'm really trying to drink more water now. They will have to do another ultrasound in 3 weeks to make sure the water level goes up. I don't know what will happen or what that means if it doesn't and they told me not to worry, but naturally that makes me a little worried. Has anyone else ever had that issue?
Other than that everything has been just great! Now we're just trying to decide on boy names... :)

2 comments:

Amy P. said...

lol I can't believe you feel huge! You look so tiny and cute! Yaaaay how exciting!! :)

Christina Golden said...

you are so little! And I had low fluids too. I was told to drink drink drink and drink some more. They say to drink about half your body weight in ounces so if you weight 130 to have at least 65 ounces a day. I made sure to do this and every time I went in it got better and better.Yes you will have to pee a lot but it definitely helps :) Yay I am so excited for you!