Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's a...

BOY! If you look closely at the ultrasound pic you can see that this baby is clearly a boy! I kind of couldn't believe it- I was somehow convinced it was a girl, or maybe that small part of me was just hoping for a girl. But Luke was thrilled and I really am happy too- this is really just what we originally wanted. Now Jacob will have a brother close in age and we hope that they'll always be great friends!
We kept telling him that now he's going to have a brother, and so he kept saying "brutter" yesterday, which was cute. But then this morning, I kept asking him, "Jacob, are you excited to have a brother?" And everytime he would ask me, "sitter?" Haha- maybe he wanted a sister afterall! Maybe next time kid... :)

5 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

How exciting! Congrats, and I can't wait to meet him! :)

Carrie said...

Yay! That's so exciting! I'll be sure to let you guys know next month when we find out what we're having! :)

Anonymous said...

i guessed right woohoo!-Jill

Amy P. said...

Cute! Maybe next time we can buy pink, but the cuteness of two little boys will be fantastic! Can't wait! So excited for you! :) Wish I could come visit!!!

Jannie said...

Yay!! :) I love having two kids of the same gender close together so I am excited for you. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!