Saturday, January 15, 2011

So...

You would think by now I would have come up with a more creative way to say this, especially since I've kept it in this long... but I'm not very creative.
So yea- we're having another baby! I'm due around June 20, which puts me at just about 18 weeks. We are all very happy and excited (Jacob included), but I'm a little more anxious right now to just find out what we are having!
Luckily I don't have to wait too much longer- we should hopefully find out if it's a boy or girl at our next ultrasound January 28! That's less than two weeks, so if you would like to go ahead and make any predictions now is your time!
As for Luke and I, we would be very happy to give Jacob a brother who is close in age. But after my second ultrasound which I just had this week, I'm starting to wonder if it's a girl because I saw it's ankles crossed (not that it means anything, but that's just my theory that girls cross their legs more?!) So I have absolutely no idea, but we will be happy with either of course.

Dec 2, my first ultrasound at 11.5 weeks- tiny little legs and arms :)

Jan 13- Now the baby's head is on the left side, you can see a hand next to it too.
The baby is really low for this stage and is having fun laying sideways across me, so it definitely feels different to me than the last time I was pregnant.

And they're not the greatest pictures, obviously, but they are the only ones I got for now! I haven't even taken a picture of myself yet, but trust me, I'm already showing. Started showing a little too early in my opinion ;) But that's all besides the point! What matters is the baby is very healthy and growing normally, and I've been feeling fine- much better lately at least. We are just excited and hope everything continues smoothly until this baby arrives in June!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay! It's about time you announced :) I totally know what you mean, about wanting another boy so close. But girls would be fun too! Besides, we have SO many boy cousins and need more girls! Congrats again! We can't wait to see you this summer :)

Jill said...

Congrats! In the only ultrasound I ever got for Dani, she was crossing her legs! So maybe a girl? I predict a boy just because there are so many so far!!

Christina Golden said...

congrats! our babies will be so close in age! i had a feeling you would be pregnant soon! so awesome! Wooo

Amy P. said...

:) Ahh, yessss, can't wait to find out...hoping for a girl of course!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog and congrats to you, too! We are pretty much due the same day, crazy! I think you are having a boy, but that's just my gut talking ;)

Jannie said...

I can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!! We are so happy for you!

Jess said...

congrats!! I vote girl!