Sunday, January 31, 2010

Catching Up!

So for the record I haven't just been a lazy blogger lately- my computer crashed around New Years (great way to start the year...) and so I wasn't able to update, especially since I couldn't access any of my pictures. But the good news is, after a month of being without my laptop- I was finally able to find someone locally who was able to replace my hard drive for a good price. So I did lose some of my stuff again, but not too much- thank goodness for picasa web albums! Maybe this time I'll learn to actually back up all my stuff! But at least my laptop is like new again.

So it's been driving my crazy because even though I'm not very good at blogging too often I hate feeling way behind- then it's no fun anymore! But I want to get caught up with all the holidays, and my trip to maryland and everything we've been up to lately- so here goes!

No comments: