Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas pictures

Here is our official Christmas 2009 family picture. I wanted to get them done a little more professionally but we kind of ran out of time so we just took it at home. And this year I really wanted to try making some Christmas cards, so that took quite some time since I made each one different. They're not the greatest, but it gave me a little something to work on and I at least enjoyed making them. Here's some of the cards I made for family and a few friends.

But this is Jacob's first Christmas so here are all my attempts to get some cute christmas pictures of him.











1 comment:

Jannie said...

YAY! You're back! I'm so glad you have a working computer! It was so fun looking at the pictures! I love all the pictures you took of Jacob and the family pictures are cute! I also love the Christmas cards - very creative!