Sunday, November 22, 2009

8 months!


I can't believe Jacob is 8 months already! He is officially crawling on his knees now, and has been doing that for about 2 weeks now, pretty much days after we moved into our house. So it's nice he has more room, but we got to be really careful with our stairs and everything he wants to get into. He's really moving now!

And I don't have any good videos of him crawling yet, I'll put one up soon though. But I do have a video of his newest trick- clapping! He's not very good at it yet but he knows to clap whenever I say yay! I love it!


And I always like to document when Jacob does something new for the first time. So here are a couple other firsts...

first time sitting at a highchair at a restaurant

first ride sitting in a grocery cart- I love not having to tug him around in his carseat all the time! as long as he's not sleeping- shopping always seems to make him tired :)

first time playing drums- loves to make noise

first time going bowling

And the last one is not really a "first" but more like a 3rd and 4th- Jacob is getting 2 more teeth on the top! So he has been teething for a bit lately, but it will be cute once they fully come in!

Anyway, he's getting big and getting more and more fun to play with everyday! We're glad Luke is back from all his business trips now and has the week off for Thanksgiving so we can have fun!