Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to me!

I feel so lucky to be a new mommy and was glad to finally be a mom this Mother's Day! I have absolutely loved being home with my baby boy every day and spending all my time with him! He really is a cute little guy! Here's some pictures of my new everyday life...

I like watching him sleep...

I love how sometimes he holds his pacifier in his mouth, makes it easier to pull it out when he's done I guess haha

This is the only picture where he wasn't crying! He hates these sunglassess, and the grass...


amazed by the mobile in his crib, he spent like 45 minutes staring and smiling at it- it was really cute!


finally is starting to like his other toys too, he gets so excited!


looking so cute (and big!) at 8 weeks old!



We went to the Botanical Gardens the day before Mother's Day
Jacob slept through the whole thing so we finally woke him up to take some pictures, haha...




Jacob looks just like his daddy!

We took this picture right before we had to drop Luke back off at the airport for another week. I feel bad Luke has had so many business trips lately- Jacob is growing up so fast! He'll already be 2 months old next Monday!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Looks like you had a GREAT 1st Mother's day! Isn't is amazing how fast they grow?! He's gorgeous, Kara!

Anonymous said...

Aww, he really spent 45 minutes staring at his mobile crib? Happy Mother's Day
-Andrea Meiners

Jamie said...

You are right about Jacob looking like Luke! Isn't mother's day the best when you are finally a new mom! Jacob sure is a cute little boy!