Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baby Blessing

Jacob was blessed in church by his dad this past Sunday, April 26. We were glad to have Luke's parents come out again for the weekend, along with Grandma Martha. We had a fun time spending more time with them, and Grandma loved holding Jacob practically the whole time!



The blessing itself went well and we are grateful to all the friends that we have that were able to be a part of that. I feel bad that my family could not be there for the blessing, especially my dad, but I know at least they wanted to be there. I'm still really looking forward to coming home and seeing my family in July!


Anyway, Sunday was a big day for Jacob and he was so good, as always. He looked like an angel in his little white outfit- I didn't want to take it off at the end of the day! And it's even more sweet that it's the same outfit that Luke wore when he was blessed. I can't wait until we can find some pictures of Luke in his outfit so that we can compare them to Jacob!



3 comments:

Amy said...

sooo sweet! I love his little outfit and that's great that it was Luke's!!! Love all the pictures! :)

Jannie said...

It really was a sweet blessing...that is so awesome that it's the same outfit Luke wore!

Carrie said...

Jacob is sure getting big. He looks like such a little sweetheart! You look great Kara, love the cute little family picture from his blessing day :)