Friday, April 10, 2009

Bath Time!

So we ran out of Newborn size diapers the other day and had already come back from the store and didn't want to go back just for diapers. And we had plenty of other diapers in size 1, the next size up. And Jacob seemed to be getting bigger so we thought he'd be ok moving up a size. But that was a mistake.... As soon as Jacob got a messy diaper, he got everything messy- his clothes were dirty all up his back, the swing he was in- it was all over, the diaper didn't hold a thing- it was just too big and baggy!
Luke was the one to notice it but it was too much for him so he handed him straight to me, and all I could do was laugh and say "it's bath time!" So of course we got it on video, but I think I'll spare Jacob's dignity. Needless to say, Jacob was not very happy.



So Jacob has not really enjoyed his baths so far. I started out just doing the sponge baths but he has not enjoyed his little bathtub either so I've had to just continue washing him at the sink as fast as I can. I guess he doesn't like feeling cold and wet. At least he's always happy when we're done!



No comments: