Monday, September 22, 2008

Do I look fat?

Me at 15 weeks

Last week I was walking through Kohls and went past a mirror and happened to catch a glance of myself from the side and I swore I looked fatter. So since then I've constantly been checking myself out and trying to see if it looks like im showing. No one else has seemed to think so but I definetly see a very tiny hump! I almost want to show, it seems all fun and exciting. But I know I'll have plenty of time for that and I'll probably hate it later. I'm just at that weird middle stage still so I guess I'm just getting anxious! And so even though I feel so much bigger and different I still haven't gained a pound...I guess I can be patient with that..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!! I didn't know you were pregnant! My clinical instructor is a midwife and she is awesome! The way they act as apposed to the doctors is so much better. They just seem so much more caring and worried about the mother as a person...not just another patient. Congrats again and I look forward to see the pictures when you are even further along!

Anonymous said...

That's most definitely a bump! Yay!

Anonymous said...

That is a baby bump, and NO YOU ARE NOT FAT. lol Don't even be silly, you look great. And that middle stage can be difficult. You aren't quite showing a prego belly, but you can't quite fit into everything the way you used to. Enjoy every second of it! It will be over before you realize. Take care of yourself!

Carrie said...

Kara you are so cute!( And yes, you do look like you have a tiny little bump :) I am so excited for you guys, congrats again! I also just started a blog (like literally have only posted once) so you can check it out too if you want. its nickandcarrie.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

Look at Kara all baby bumpish!! You look beautiful pregnant!! Enjoy every little feeling (except the bad ones), make sure you keep track of these memories!! How exciting!! I'm thinking it's going to be a girl. Any names picked out yet?? I'm so excited for you and Luke!!