Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Debate

So it seems the main difference in opinion that Luke and I have had is if we should find out if the baby is a boy or girl or wait until it is born. I was pretty surprised when Luke suggested we wait to find out- he feels it would be more "exciting". And while I see how it could be more exciting to wait to find out for the first baby, I don't feel that I would be excited if I had to wait! So we still have come to no conclusion and if we wanted to find out then we could in about a month. So I need some help! Not that it would change Luke's mind, or mine, but I would like you all to vote for whether you think we should find out if it is a boy or girl. And it's all anonymous, I'm just curious to see what others think about this. So go to the poll on the side and let me know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It WOULD be exciting to wait! But then you would have to deal with all green or yellow things for a baby shower! I think I might find out for my first and not my second.

Anonymous said...

We found out what we were having with Porter. I recommend it. I think of it as having the chance to open just one christmas present early and wait for christmas to open the rest. Why not find out if you can! There will still be lots of surprises for when the baby is born. It was so nice to just buy boy things and choose a boy name. but it's a personal choice. Congrats by the way! We are so excited for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely having a boy. I would put money on it! You should find out ahead of time though, just to be sure. Towards the end when you are all spastic and "nesting" it would be such a pain not to be sure if you were preparing things for a little girl, or a little boy. That is my opinion!