Wednesday, March 7, 2012

27 on the 27th

This year was my star birthday and I turned 27 on February 27th- I thought that was pretty neat! Other than that it was a pretty normal, low-key birthday. Since my birthday fell on a Monday this year, we celebrated the weekend before. Luke took me out to Maggiano's on Friday night for a nice dinner, and then on Saturday we went and did a little shopping so I could pick out some gifts. While we were out at the outdoor mall, it was actually a really nice day and so we took Jacob on the little train ride they have there that goes around the mall. He was very excited!






On Monday I just enjoyed a normal day with my boys, and Jacob sang Happy Birthday to me many times. Luke bought me a nice new winter coat, we ate some good old chocolate cake, and that was good enough for me! Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!

1 comment:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I have never heard it called a star birthday! I always referred to it as a golden birthday. Must be a regional thing! :)

Happy Birthday!