Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blake's Baby Blessing

We had Blake blessed in church on Sunday, June 14. We were grateful to Luke's parents who were able to come in for the weekend and Luke's Aunt Julie who flew in that morning was able to be there as well. My dad was planning to come out for the weekend too but missed his standby flight- so we missed having him there with us but hopefully my family will get to meet little Blake soon!

Luke gave Blake a really nice blessing and it was nice for his dad to be a part of that circle as well. Blake was wide awake and did great throughout the blessing, and the whole day. I felt the same as when Jacob was blessed, just filled with love for my little boy, and I loved seeing him in his little white outfit, passed down from Luke. Blake was such a little angel all day and I couldn't help but take tons of pictures to treasure those moments!






loving seeing soo many smiles that day!









I love how much sweeter Jacob has gotten with his little brother lately too! We all love Blake and are so happy to have him in our family!

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I was so glad I got to sit by you in RS so I could see him. He really was awake and happy the whole day! :)

Christina Golden said...

Love how big your kids eyes are. So cute!