Friday, July 2, 2010

Word of the Day

Jacob continues to amaze me! He is seriously learning things so quickly it's hard to even keep up!He seems to pick up a new word every few days and so I've decided to add a little sidebar on my blog titled Jacob's Word of the Day! So I'll try and keep that updated with all the new words he's learning or at least with the word he chooses to repeat over and over for the day!

So to kick that off, here's a video of him saying his newest word that he somehow learned today- cow! And he even makes a little moo grunt sound to go along with it, it's too cute! And I was surprised he picked this word up, especially since just the other day every animal was a "dog-ge" and if not a dog, then it was an "eh-mo" (elmo)! Just like every food right now is a cracker. Haha I really love watching kids learn, this has been a really fun stage!

And I can rarely catch anything he does on video anymore so I was pleased to have captured this when he first started saying this word today!

No comments: