Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

We had a nice quiet Easter this year. We had beautiful weather for the weekend and mostly were just home and watched Conference. This was the first holiday that Jacob was celebrating for the second time and so I got him a little basket with some candies he could eat and let him dye eggs this year! I forgot to take pictures but I did get a video of him dying his eggs!



Jacob also recently went in for his first 'professional' pictures for his 1 year, but they're also kind of Easter-y so I'll add them here. The only thing was that he cried for about a half hour when I took him in, and I was finally able to get him to calm down by feeding him snacks in between shots. But a lot of eyes turned out red, but she was able to still get some good shots of him. But on Easter I decided to try taking my own shots at home and some of those turned out cute too! Anyway, so here's a ton of adorable pics of my boy!





















Oh and by the way- Jacob also took his first steps on Easter! Three strong steps towards me! He actually has great balance and has been standing on his own for awhile, and pulling himself from squat to stand, and can even dance and bounce while standing! So not too much longer until he'll be walking!

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Jacob is adorable! I bet you had a hard time picking which one to frame!

Anonymous said...

i love the ones you took! there all cute. hes so smart too !
-andrea