Monday, August 24, 2009

Videos!

Here are some videos of Jacob, some I have been meaning to put up for awhile, and towards the bottom they get more recent. Enjoy!


This was taken in Maryland when Jacob was 3 1/2 months old. He still loves to play with his pacifier and take it out and loves the challenge of putting it back in. He's got it down now, but it's still his favorite toy it seems. I just love watching how he used to struggle with it though, and I don't know how I got through taping this without laughing hahaha...


Jacob started eating cereal when he turned 4 months old. It really helps for when I need to go out at night, Luke can feed him dinner and it's a lot easier than a bottle. And he seems to like it!


Jacob's new thing to put in his mouth is his toes! He loves sucking on his feet just as much as his pacifier!


Jacob loves to reach and touch for everything much more now. Here he is over 5 months old and started typing an email for Daddy while he was at work, but it was getting long because he was having fun so we had to open a separate document for him to get it all out- he loved it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them...he is seriously such a beautiful baby! It was good to see you at the reunion, can't wait to see everyone again. Oh, and my blog is www.ryanandjillalston.blogspot.com (Jill)