Thursday, June 18, 2009

3 months!

So Jacob is 3 months already! He's just over 13 pounds now and it still feels like he's growing so fast! There's nothing too new going on, but the most fun are his little laughs, which are happening a lot more now and even without me tickling him sometimes. His favorite time to laugh is when he's naked on the changing table, but even today at the store I saw some baby hats so I tried one on him and he just was laughing away! I'm not sure why, but we played a little peek-a-boo and he thought it was so funny! It was so cute I just had to buy it for him!

And speaking of buying stuff for him I was soo excited this past weekend, I decided to drive around looking for garage sales and I came across a childrens sale at a church- it was great! I got him lots of clothes, elmo shoes, a new boppy, lots of books, some rattle toys, and even those outlet plugs and all for $20! I almost bought him an exersaucer but I decided I'll buy him a new one in a couple weeks. He could use a few more toys and things. I don't buy him much but when prices are that cheap I have to take advantage of it!
playing with the horse his grandpa won for him at the beach

i love his new little elmo shoes



We were lucky enough to have Luke's mom fly in this past weekend to babysit for us a couple nights. And right now we are just looking forward to our trip home to Maryland, which is now less than 2 weeks away! I can't wait to see my family and friends again and for them to meet Jacob!

4 comments:

Jess said...

he's getting so big! I lovveee those elmo shoes! Glad to see your family is doing so well! ~Jess Strunk :-)

Amy said...

yay! So excited, cute family picture! And adorable shoes!!! Can't wait to see you!

Jannie said...

Thanks a million times for the recipe! I am so excited to have it!!! I love the pics you posted!

Shandra Mesch said...

Hey! It was so good to see you and the little one today! He is a doll! Glad everything is going so well for you and your family! Good luck house hunting! - Shandra