Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Pictures

Happy Easter! The holidays just keep getting more fun now that Jacob is getting older and gets into the whole thing. He was very excited to wake up on Easter to find his easter basket and kept looking in our backyard to try and spot the Easter Bunny all day- everytime he spotted a squirrel he shouted that he found the Easter Bunny, haha. Jacob also loved dying our eggs, going on two easter egg hunts (one with the ward and one at home), loved seeing his Grandpa coming through Denver twice, and loved all the candy! And I love opportunities to try and get cute pictures of my kids, so here's a bunch documenting the whole weekend!










For Sunday I also made some easter egg basket cupcakes for my girls in primary, I thought they were pretty cute...
Blake also pulled one from off the table when I gave one to Jacob, and he thought they tasted pretty good too!

Jacob found his basket first thing in the morning and got right to work on eating his candy! Also got a new hat and sunglasses for the summer.




Blake found his easter basket! And don't worry, all that candy is for me!












1 comment:

Jannie said...

Your boys look so cute in their Easter outfits! Such cuties! And those cupcake baskets are adorable!