Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Not too much going on for Easter this year, but at least gave me an excuse to finally pull out my camera again! I've been so bad at taking pictures of Jacob lately. Anyway, we went to a small little Easter Egg Hunt at the church on Saturday and Jacob loved looking for the eggs!


And it didn't take long for him to realize that there was candy inside- that got him pretty excited too!

He ate about half his candy before we even left, I tried to get a picture of his face stuffed with 3 chocolates, but he just stuck his toungue out :)
And here is my big boy on Easter, all dressed for church. Actually we had Stake Conference and were lucky enough to have the apostle L. Tom Perry there, and so that was a neat Easter Sunday. And we showed up over an hour early to get a seat for the 2 hour meeting, and Jacob did great- we were so proud of him sitting with Luke the whole time!


We also enjoyed a nice dinner of salmon(though I was really wishing we did pork chops!), potatoes, green beans, rolls, and deviled eggs. Then we had a yummy strawberry shortcake for dessert- Jacob had 3 helpings!

And luckily I took some time to take some Easter pictures too, I never really got around to taking nice ones of him at his birthday, but I managed to get a couple of cute Easter ones in our backyard- so enjoy!










No comments: