Friday, November 19, 2010

Bye Bye Brielle

These pictures are a little overdue and even outdated now but I've been meaning to post some of these for my friend Jessica of her daughter Brielle and of Jacob. For a couple months I would babysit Brielle once or twice a week and Jacob and I loved having her over! I stopped watching her last month or so since they are getting ready to move to Utah, but they aren't gone yet so we're still hoping to get another play date in before they're gone for good!

Anyway, Jacob and Brielle became really good friends and they were so sweet and cute together. The best part is they are only 5 days apart too, so they played great together and liked a lot of the same things. So here's a bunch of pictures I've taken throughout the time they played together here. Some days there were more pictures than others, but here's some things they liked to do together:
I've mentioned this before but they both loved Elmo, and I'm pretty sure Jacob was the one that got Brielle hooked on it! But it was also a great distraction for Brielle in the beginning when she would cry, all I needed to do was turn on Elmo for a bit and then she was fine!

Jacob was always soo excited when she was over! Here's them just having a quick snack.

Coloring pictures :)


Playing with puzzles together

Just staring and pointing at each other... :)

Playing "night night"

Brielle reading to Jacob

After awhile Jacob started to really like Brielle and he initiated his first hug! He kept giving her hugs and I still think it was the sweetest thing ever! Brielle seems a little surprised at first but she was happy too and gave him hugs back- too cute!


They loved eating their granola bars at the bottom of the stairs
I thought it was funny how Jacob kept scooting closer to her, haha


They also liked playing in Jacob's crib and running around..
And playing more "night night"
just sitting down to read :)

Brielle also loooved Jacob's truck and was usually pushing it around- but here they were trying to push it together with all their animals inside! Haha Brielle loved all those stuffed animals too :)
They also liked exploring outside together



I love this picture of Jacob throwing the ball- he looks like a pro! And they were both being silly and giggling when I was trying to get a picture of them together :)
I'm so glad Jacob was able to have so many "playdates" with her and make such a good little friend!
We're going to miss you Brielle!

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Aww how sad. We will just have to have you guys over here for a playdate or Scar over there! :)

julia elise said...

Jacob looks like such a stud with her! hahah I love the hugging pictures. so cute :)