Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall photos!

Here are some of my favorite Fall pictures of Jacob. He was 6 1/2 months when these pictures were taken in the beginning of October, so I've been a little slow at getting them up. But at least I took the pictures before it started getting cold- winter has seemed to come early this year! And Jacob has been doing great, I'll post more on him soon, but for now just enjoy these cute pictures! The ones towards the bottom are a little more silly, but still cute and funny to me. I can't wait to get some framed for his new room!








1 comment:

Jannie said...

He is such a cutie!! I love his hair! When we went out to the wedding, we saw my sister there who has a little boy around Jacob's age...Carolyn kept calling him "Jacob"...I couldn't convince her that that wasn't his name :) Anyways, we just love that little Jacob :)